Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Clean Up Day

I decided to try some caches today that have recently appeared in my local area, and along the way I met up with Rufnredy, who was seeking my new cache on the W&OD bike trail 'One For Dave'. It was my intention to give Dave a taste of an Airsafety buffalo micro (in his honor, of course) in payment for many of his sneaky hides using the same container. He spent a long while searching today, and with just a minor shift in his perception he quickly made the find, which I hope will become a favorite in the area.

On the way back to our cars, we couldn't help but conspire together on a new cache and if I am correct, we may have created a real monster of a micro. Time will tell...

After parting ways, I hit up several of Coach Jack's hides as well as Dave's multicache 'Sporty Spice'. I enjoyed them all, and I didn't mind the Ashburn tour because it gave me a chance to scout some new ground as well as enjoy some great TexMex at the brand new Tijuana Flats.

All in all, it was a very relaxing and enjoyable day - thanks for being a good sport Dave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home