Saturday, August 06, 2005

MGS August Meet & Greet

Those Maryland geocachers really know how to put on an event and have a good time, so I couldn't wait to get back up there for another great day of caching!

After meeting up with Rufnredy and Baja Clan, we worked our way down to the event and uncovered some interesting hides. Since I was packing all of the burgers for the event, we had to move along and once we arrived I set about grilling for the buffet. 48 mesquite smoked hamburgers later, I sat down for a delicious lunch and prepared to hit the trail with my friends.

We made good time along the trails, though heat was a factor. There were many great moments during the day, and I was delighted to rub shoulders with the likes of Cache Detectives, Robert, CCCooperAgency, Mocadeki, Grandma&Grandpa, Tiki-4, Team Weathergirl, Proffens, Dam Trolls, Simulatmore, and many, many more.

These events sure make me hungry for a NoVa event - I have given several ideas some thought, and others seem to be moving toward an organization of some sort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home