Monday, August 15, 2005

CHEESE!

I started off the day a little late and decided to visit a store in Unionville, VA which features locally made cheese. The cheese is made at Marshall Farms in Orange County using grass fed cow's milk, and THAT makes ALL the difference! The farm store, located at the intersection of VA-522 and VA-20, features the cheese as well as other Virginia produce, such as wine, herb vinegars, honey, and more. They also have a deli serving breakfast and lunch made from their delicious products. You won't go wrong making a trip out to Unionville - this spot gets a thumbs up from Airsafety. I was really glad to make this 'find', and I managed a few caches along the way too!

The caches today had a lot to offer - a nice walk in a suburban park; a devious bridge hide; some railroad history; some 'urban' parking lot caching'; and a glance at the last days of Stonewall Jackson's life. I'll be back down this way soon, you can count on that... I just hope that there will be some more fun and interesting caches to seek after my supply of cheese runs out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home