Friday, June 17, 2005

Go To Helen Hunt For It!

I managed to sneak away this afternoon for a wonderful multicache: "Helen Hunt", by my friend 2Wheel'in. Yes I know, it seems like we were inseparable this week, but I haven't seen the guy since winter and I was quite happy to get caught up on things.

The cache series lies along a local stream, Difficult Run, which has become one of my very favorite places. I almost felt guilty enjoying all of the natural beauty of this area, especially in such comfortable weather. We had a day in the mid 70's, which is quite unusual in Virginia in June, and there was a breeze rustling the leaves. Now that I think about it, it was like a fall day - except everything is growing and GREEN.

The cache hides were very well done, as I expected, and I took 42 photographs of trees, rocks, flowers, fungus, and the stream, but I'll confine myself to sharing only the best flower shots with you.

Thank you, Bill, for introducing me to a new section of Difficult Run! Today's hike was truly food for the soul!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home