Monday, June 13, 2005

2Wheel'in Comes To Town!

It was a real pleasure to meet my good friend 2Wheel'in today for a refreshing iced coffee drink in Leesburg. As many of you know, 2Wheel'in is a masterful cacher, having placed many memorable caches in Fairfax County which bring rave reviews with each new log entry. His "A Little Difficult" was the very first cache I tried to find - note I say 'tried' - and he was the first cacher I met in person on that day, almost exactly a year ago.

Since then, I have enjoyed and admired 2Wheel'in's excellent hides, and we have conspired together over various cache ideas. As part of the 'Blind Squirrel Squad', 2Wheel'in was instrumental in our effort to defeat the famed 'Blood & Guts In Virginia' by Team Ekitt10.

So, needless to say, it is always a treat to catch up with my old friend and share some stories, ideas, thoughts, and general conversation. The reason for this particular visit will soon be obvious enough to those of you who live in NoVa: I delivered a brand new, unactivated 2005 White Jeep TB that had '2Wheel'in' written all over it!

For those of you who read this blog regularly, we talked about doing a run down to North Carolina in the next couple of weeks for 'Tube Torcher'; email me if you are 'in'. Happy Caching To All!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home