Thursday, February 17, 2005

Bentonville Bust

Today was another hurried day due to our late arrival in XNA. I slept in a little, but the result was very little time for cachin' this morning. I made my way through the Rogers suburbs for the 'Silver Bullet' cache, weaving through a suburban maze to finally reach the park - with only 5 minutes to make the search before I had to head back!

I tried my best, but the hiding spot eluded me in my haste. I took some pictures of the most likely places within 30 feet. I'll get another crack at this next week - where would you look?

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Steve Brown said...

Ah yes. I had a hard time with this one because there were muggles about.

The cache is in the forground and a little to the left.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Steve Brown said...

The cache is in the forground and a little to the left in the first picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home