Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Cachin' in Cleveland

I got off to a late start today, sleeping right through my 11:00 am appointment with 2Wheel'in for a webcam cache! Bill was more than sympathetic after hearing the story of our late arrival in Cleveland last night, and I hurried down to the corner of 13th and Euclid for the photo session. I must say, I am a lousy photo subject, but Bill did a bang up job of making me look good! Thank you, my friend!

After the webacm, I walked up to the site of 'Polish Cannon', a traditional cache near the lakefront. Time was short, and I had to search quickly. There were boot prints all over the place, and I found many of the spots indicated in the recent logs, but came up empty handed for the cache. Oh well, I'll save it for next time.

Today is an easy, though long schedule. We'll fly down to Dallas, then over to Fayetteville for the night. I have some unfinished cachin' in Fayetteville, so hopefully the weather will be decent tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home