Saturday, October 22, 2005

New Cachin' Rig Hits The Back Roads!

After 14 years of faithful service, I finally decided that my Honda Accord had more than given it's all and I started shopping for a new car. One with some cache-a-bility. I'm kind of partial to Honda's high build quality, but I did shop around for the best deal on a small SUV.

Honda once again delivered the solution: a 2006 CR-V. I got a great deal after negotiating for a couple of days, and my new rig has been just awesome. Gas mileage was a prime concern, and I'm happy to report that the CR-V has met the EPA estimates (21 city, 29 hwy) dead on with consistent readings of 25 mpg in mixed driving. I am also concerned with emissions, and all Honda vehicles meet ULEV 2 (ultra low emissions vehicles) standards. The features are too numerous to bore you with, but I must point out the picnic table, a standard feature, as one of the coolest items. It serves as the cargo area floor when not in use, and it is quickly set up with seating for 4! WOOWOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home