Saturday, March 05, 2005

Hidden Treasure (Near W&OD Trail)

CCCooper actually had this cache restored by it's owner so we could find it - I was FTF this cache on New Year's Eve, thanks to my good friend 2Wheel'in. For Nightengale and me, it was a night cache, with a big ole yellow moon on the rise and spooky sounds from every direction.

The cache was a different scene in the bright light of day, and we all scratched our heads as CCCooper went dashing in to the woods 100 yards from the cache! Molly walked right up to it though, and even 'bushwhacked' a very thorny 3 feet to get to it! These guys are hardcore and crazy cachers, and like me, they just aren't happy until they are scratched, muddy, torn up, and bleeding!

The new cache was in fine shape, and I left a signature item inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home